Sydney, NSW, Australia
+61 2 9283 1666
+61 2 9283 1866
Kurt specialises in all aspects of small to medium-sized business taxation and accounting. He delivers an impressive range of business services to our clients including finance proposals, budgeting and cash flow planning, taxation services, business valuations and accounting and internal control system reviews. He also provides practical taxation and commercial advice to high wealth individuals and family groups.
Kurt has experience in a range of areas including mining, entertainment, advertising, legal, medical and property development. He works closely with our international affiliates and assists foreign clients with inbound migration and foreign business issues.
His commitment to providing a personalised service is evident in his philosophy of accessibility and responsiveness. Kurt believes that strong professional relationships ensure our clients will gain the best possible advice, support and solutions for their individual needs.
Kurt is an Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants. He is kept busy after hours raising a young family and is a keen golf and footy fan.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Audit & Assurance
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Firm Administrators
- Forensic/Litigation Support
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- IP, IT & Cybersecurity
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com