Gerson, Preston, Klein, Lips, Eisenberg & Gelber, P.A.
4770 Biscayne Boulevard+1 (305) 868-3600
+1 (305) 864-6740
For assistance, please contact this firm's main contacts.
Gerson Preston’s roots run as deep and remain as resilient as the tropical mangroves that typify the South Florida coast. Since 1959, when founder Gary R. Gerson first opened his door to clients, the firm has grown and evolved, transforming through the years to meet and match Miami’s rise on the global stage. At the age of 21, Mr. Gerson became the youngest CPA in the United States and one of the first thousand licensed CPAs in the state of Florida. He still practices at the firm, and his legacy in the accounting profession is immortalized through having his name placed on the University of Florida’s building that houses their school of accounting.
Today, Gerson Preston is a Top 200 firm in the United States, employing top-notch accountants, skilled in a variety of disciplines, with the enthusiasm and passion to assist both domestic and international companies looking to invest or expand in the region.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Audit & Assurance
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Firm Administrators
- Forensic/Litigation Support
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com