Level 7 616 St Kilda Road Melbourne Vic 3004+61 3 9525 3777
PO Box 130 St Kilda Vic 3182
+61 3 9537 1104
For assistance, please contact this firm's main contacts.
Lowe Lippmann Chartered Accountants was established in 1947 by Robert Lowe and Kurt Lippmann when they opened a small office in Collins Street, Melbourne.
Lowe Lippmann is a medium sized accounting practice providing all clients - regardless of size - with direct access to partners. In this way Lowe Lippmann provides many of the services offered by larger practices without clients being isolated from the partners.
Their clients represent a broad range of industries in size from salaried employees to companies with annual turnovers in excess of $100 million. The philosophy of the partners has always been that no client is too small or too large.
The success of Lowe Lippmann can be measured by their total commitment to pursuing their clients' interests in a positive, professional and energetic manner. Ultimately the success of the firm is measured by their clients' success.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Audit & Assurance
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Firm Administrators
- Forensic/Litigation Support
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- IP, IT & Cybersecurity
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com