Fuller, Matthew T.
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Matt leads FGMK’s State & Local Tax practice and exclusively handles multi-state and multi-tax issues. He regularly assists clients during state and local audit examinations, administrative appeals and other state and local tax controversies.
In addition to recommending strategies for minimizing clients’ state and local tax liabilities, Matt also performs state and local tax compliance and refund studies, analyzes merger, acquisition and disposition planning, and prepares and reviews tax returns. He focuses on a variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, distribution, printing, construction, real estate, healthcare, utilities and financial services.
Matt has more than 25 years of public accounting experience serving a diverse client base that conducts business in every state and most cities.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Audit & Assurance
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Firm Administrators
- Forensic/Litigation Support
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- IP, IT & Cybersecurity
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com