Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, England
++44 (0)1926 450795
Ellen is a VAT specialist with particular experience with charities and not-for-profit organisations as well as clients operating in financial services, property, manufacturing, retail, and the private health and medical sectors.
She started her VAT career as an officer of HM Customs & Excise (now HM Revenue & Customs) where she worked for 10 years. Ellen then moved into the private sector and spent 20 years with firms in the "Big 4" and a further four years with Buzzacott LLP in London. She is now Head of VAT Services at Burgis & Bullock.
Over the years Ellen has dealt with clients of all sizes and in many different sectors. As such she has very broad experience of the general day-to-day VAT issues facing organisations in addition to extensive experience with the more complex and technical cases through to ADR and litigation.
Ellen is a Chartered Tax Adviser and a member of the VAT Practitioners Group.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Audit & Assurance
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Firm Administrators
- Forensic/Litigation Support
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- IP, IT & Cybersecurity
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com