Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, England
+44 (0) 1926 451000
+44 (0) 1926 450795
Anne is head of Corporate Tax Services, based in our Leamington Spa office.
She joined Burgis & Bullock in September 2013 after spending 19 years at EY in their Birmingham and Nottingham offices. She is responsible for the firm's corporate tax department and its continued growth across the offices in Warwickshire and the East Midlands.
Anne has a vast range of experience in advising clients on business tax issues covering a wide variety of topics, including HMRC audits, acquisitions, disposals, Research & Development claims and recently the new Patent Box regime. Her aim is to work closely with the firm's tax client base, which includes businesses and individuals across the UK and overseas. In addition to being a chartered accountant, Anne is a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
After spending a gap year working in various West End theatres many years ago, Anne continues to have a very strong interest in the performing arts. Her family believes her tastes are sometimes slightly dubious, with recent outings ranging from Shakespeare productions to a Take That concert.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Audit & Assurance
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Firm Administrators
- Forensic/Litigation Support
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- IP, IT & Cybersecurity
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com