+44 1224 625111
+44 1224 626007
Kevin is the firm’s International Tax Partner specialising in providing international tax advice and dealing with any tax compliance requirements, specifically advising groups globally on all of the tax implications of working on international projects, including that of expatriate personnel. He is also a UK corporation tax and PAYE specialist, advising UK groups on all such aspects.
Kevin is also the Partner in charge of our Outsourced Payroll business, which complements the International tax work we do, and which won the 2012 UK Payroll Team award – Bureau/Service Provider at the Payroll World Awards in November 2012.
Kevin qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1990 and a Chartered Tax Adviser in 1998. Prior to joining AAB Kevin gained significant industry experience working in the tax department of John Wood Group PLC, for almost 13 years.
Kevin is an ex-professional footballer and spends his spare time swimming, cycling, going to the gym and watching football.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Audit & Assurance
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Firm Administrators
- Forensic/Litigation Support
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- IP, IT & Cybersecurity
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com