Devani, Sunil R.
+254 20 4444070
+254 20 4444079
Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of UK (FCCA); Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (CPA(K)); and Member of the Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya (CPS(K)).
Is responsible for a wide range of clients and is particularly involved in audit, company secretarial work, consultancy and insolvency matters.
He holds wide experience in public accounting field, handling audit assignments varying in complexity and responsibility from small director owned family companies to large subsidiaries of foreign owned international clients and local quoted companies.
In addition to audit he has also been involved in special assignments, which include insolvency work, feasibility studies, financial appraisals and share valuations for management consultancy assignments.
Other integrated Business Services experience includes wide experience in taxation and Company Secretarial Services.
He was involved in setting up a professional college for Accountancy students in Mombasa and used to lecture on a part-time basis in Auditing and Company Law.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Audit & Assurance
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Firm Administrators
- Forensic/Litigation Support
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- IP, IT & Cybersecurity
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com