Frankfurt am Main, Germany
++49 (0) 69 97 96 10
++49 (0) 69 97 96 11 00
Matthias Krämer, born in 1961, is a German attorney, certified public accountant, and certified tax law attorney. He advises German and international business enterprises.
The focus of Mr. Krämer’s practice is providing advice on complex issues of international and national tax law in their interaction with company/partnership law.
Typical matters handled by Matthias Krämer include:
Matthias Krämer studied law at the
Mr. Krämer was admitted as a German attorney in Frankfurt am Main in 1991. In 1996 he successfully completed the certified public accountant exam and in 1997 was licensed as a German certified tax law attorney. He began his career as an attorney in a mid-sized commercial law firm in
Matthias Krämer is a member of the BVK, the German Private Equity and Venture Capital Association, and of GGV's German-French practice group ("Equipe Franco-Allemande").
In addition to German (native language), he also speaks French and English.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Audit & Assurance
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Firm Administrators
- Forensic/Litigation Support
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- IP, IT & Cybersecurity
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com