Schneider, Wolfgang J.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
++49 (0) 69 97 96 10
++49 (0) 69 97 96 11 00
Wolfgang Schneider, born in 1953, is a German public auditor and certified public accountant. He advises business enterprises and wealthy persons on tax law and accounting. The companies he advises stem from a variety of branches such as transportation, machine manufacturing, real estate, petrochemical, and retail trade.
Typical matters handled by Mr. Schneider include:
Wolfgang Schneider studied business administration at the University of Applied Sciences of Pforzheim (Diplom-Betriebswirt FH). He has worked in the area of tax law and in the area of accounting since 1982. He became a German certified public accountant in 1987 and a German public auditor in 1989. Mr. Schneider has been with GGV since 1988. He is a member of the DUV, a German professional association focusing on all aspects of business taxation.
In addition to German (native language), he also speaks English.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Audit & Assurance
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Firm Administrators
- Forensic/Litigation Support
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- IP, IT & Cybersecurity
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com