+44 1224 625111
+44 1224 626007
Gill is the Partner in Charge of the firm’s Taxation department. She is responsible for providing tax planning advice to owner managed businesses, larger corporates and entrepreneurial clients including assistance with acquisitions, disposals and employee equity participation incentives.
Gill has extensive experience in the oil service industry and regularly advises owner managed businesses doing business overseas and expanding their operations internationally.
Gill qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1991 and Chartered Tax Advisor in 1992. Prior to joining AAB Gill gained considerable taxation experience with Ernst & Young.
In her spare time, Gill enjoys playing golf, travelling and spending time with her family.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Audit & Assurance
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Firm Administrators
- Forensic/Litigation Support
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- IP, IT & Cybersecurity
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com