Ribé, José Luis
Tlalnepantla, Edo. De México, Mexico
+52 55 8501 99 91, 8501 99 92, 8501 99 93
+52 55 8501 99 91
Born in Mexico City, 1968
Mr. Ribé graduated from Instituto Tecnológico de Monterrey, one of the best private universities in Mexico, with a major in marketing (1985-1989) and from EBC (Escuela Bancaria y Comercial) with a major in Accounting (1993-1998)
Specialty in advertising, ITESM 1991
Update in Marketing, Univesity of California Berkeley, 1993
Specialty in taxes, Colegio de Contadores Públicos de México, 2003
Worked in BIMBO, Latin American largest food company , from 1988 to 1992 as brand manager of various products.
Works in Ribé Aguirre y Asociados since 1992 as operations manager and international business contact.
He is a member of the Mexican Association of Public Accountants.
Married Angélica Medina on December 6th of 1997. They have three girls, Ximena 11, Renata 8 and Sofia 5.
He enjoys golf, reading and spending time with his family.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Audit & Assurance
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Firm Administrators
- Forensic/Litigation Support
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- IP, IT & Cybersecurity
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com