+254 41 2221169
+254 41 2227090
Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of UK (FCCA); Fellow of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (FCPA(K)); and Member of the Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya (CPS(K)).
Has a wide experience in Auditing, Taxation, Company Secretarial matters, Insolvency matters, Accountancy, Client Investigations, Share valuations and Computerisation.
AUDIT: Planning and executions of audit assignments varying in complexity and responsibility from small director owned family companies to large subsidiaries of foreign owned international clients and local quoted companies.
TAXATION: Advising clients on taxation matters and assisting them on tax planning.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: Advising clients on sources of finance and capital requirements and handling of cash flow forecasts and budgets. Involved in setting up clients computerised accounting systems.
- Insolvency work;
- Forensic audit;
- Company Secretarial matters;
- Consultancy assignments.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Audit & Assurance
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Firm Administrators
- Forensic/Litigation Support
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- IP, IT & Cybersecurity
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com