- Friday, February 17, 2017
As members of TIAG – The International Accountancy Group – Old Mill (Somerset, England) have access to accountants from around the globe many of whom are now known personally to the firm.
Old Mill wanted to know how a few viewed the Brexit vote from the outside and asked them four key questions around the possible international trade implications for Old Mill's clients.
- Thursday, February 9, 2017
New York accounting and advisory firm Berdon LLP celebrates its 100th Anniversary by hitting the airwaves with a new campaign that highlights some of the most memorable moments in New York history. From the building of the Empire State Building to the Beatles live concert at Shea Stadium, Berdon pays homage to the city it has operated in since 1917.
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
Mercer & Hole Chartered Accountants have strengthened their team with the appointment of Audit Director, Joanna Lovatt. Joanna joined the Mercer & Hole’s Rickmansworth office from Cox Costello & Horne, having spent a majority of her career at BDO. The appointment forms part of the firm’s growth strategy.
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Fast-growing Australian firm, ESV Accounting and Business Advisors (ESV), today announced the appointment of Geoff Tierney as Business Advisory Partner, strengthening its Corporate Tax Division and deepening its capabilities to meet the needs of its expanding client-base.
In addition to areas of tax specialisation, Mr. Tierney’s practice will also provide clients with dedicated outsourced CFO services, alleviating the stress and burden of ongoing compliance felt by many business owners.
- FGMK Managing Director Tom O'Donoghue Helps TMA Committee with Outstanding Service
- Managing Partner of Suvod Associates Appointed as the Vice-President of South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA)
- AAB Helps the Grandhome Trust secure funding of £7.9million to progress development at Bridge of Don
- Berdon's Ribaudo Chosen for LIBN's Who's Who in Forensic Accounting