- Thursday, February 23, 2017
TAG Alliances members in Sydney, Australia, Piper Alderman (TAGLaw) and ESV (TIAG), are collaborating with TIAG member LehmanBrown (Beijing & Shanghai, China) to host an exclusive "Doing Business in China" Seminar on Thursday 30 March.
Russell Brown OBE, Managing Partner of LehmanBrown will provide an overview of the current business environment on the ground in China. Russell is also the Director and Treasurer of the Australian Chamber of Commerce in China and has been involved with establishing and developing business in China for the past 28 years.
Russell will help demystify the Chinese market, specifically key taxation, accounting and compliance obligations for both business entities and individuals, and will identify key operational challenges, local rules and cross-border risks of doing business in China.
- Friday, February 17, 2017
As members of TIAG – The International Accountancy Group – Old Mill (Somerset, England) have access to accountants from around the globe many of whom are now known personally to the firm.
Old Mill wanted to know how a few viewed the Brexit vote from the outside and asked them four key questions around the possible international trade implications for Old Mill's clients.
- Thursday, February 9, 2017
New York accounting and advisory firm Berdon LLP celebrates its 100th Anniversary by hitting the airwaves with a new campaign that highlights some of the most memorable moments in New York history. From the building of the Empire State Building to the Beatles live concert at Shea Stadium, Berdon pays homage to the city it has operated in since 1917.
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
Mercer & Hole Chartered Accountants have strengthened their team with the appointment of Audit Director, Joanna Lovatt. Joanna joined the Mercer & Hole’s Rickmansworth office from Cox Costello & Horne, having spent a majority of her career at BDO. The appointment forms part of the firm’s growth strategy.
- ESV Promotes Geoff Tierney to Partner as Company Continues to Grow Strongly
- FGMK Managing Director Tom O'Donoghue Helps TMA Committee with Outstanding Service
- Managing Partner of Suvod Associates Appointed as the Vice-President of South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA)
- AAB Helps the Grandhome Trust secure funding of £7.9million to progress development at Bridge of Don