Banaria, Banaria & Co. CPAs
A foundation of efficiency and professional accounting services with integrity.....
Banaria, Banaria and Company, CPAs (BBC) aspires to be a leading CPA firm in Public Practice that builds up business trust and espouses accountability, through ethical, professional and globally-accepted accounting and auditing standards, in line with current industry and government regulations.
- To be among the top public accountancy firms in the Philippines
- To provide clients with efficient professional accounting services
- To provide new CPAs a venue to acquire relevant training and work experience
Our Core Values: Integrity, Professional Excellence and Harmonious Business Relationship
History: The late PASCASIO S. BANARIA SR., BBC Founding Partner and Chairman Emeritus, began his private practice with Tulio, Evangelista, Banaria & Associates in early 1950s. He later established his family accounting firm BBC in 1972 which until today remains as one of the recognized and well-respected CPA firms in the Philippines.
BBC is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission SEC as a "Professional Partnership" to engage in the practice of public accountancy and serves over 300 clients with diverse business operations.
BBC is the exclusive Philippine representative of TIAG.
Firm Accreditations: SEC, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), Board of Accountancy (BOA) - Professional Regulations Commission (PRC), Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Insurance Commission (IC) and Cooperative Development Authority (CDA)
Affiliations: TIAG, Philippine Institute of CPAs (PICPA), Association of CPAs in Public Practice (ACPAPP)
Board of Partners
- Reina Clara A. Banaria-Magtoto, Partner / Chairman
- Irenisa D. Layco, Managing Partner and Partner - Management Services
- Pascasio A. Banaria Jr., Partner
- Gracia Severa A. Banaria-Espiritu, Partner
- Cayetano B. Ramos, Partner - Audit & Assurance and Tax Compliance & Advisory Services
- Alfredo O. Banaria, Partner / Internal Auditor & Compliance Officer
- Atty. Roberto T. Neri, Legal Counsel
- Panfilo A. Banaria, Corporate Treasurer
- Geoffrey Banaria Espiritu, Dept. Head - Finance Services
- Atty. Patrick F. Duran, Corporte Secretary and Consultant - Tax & Legal Services
- Audit of Savings & Loan Associations, Rural & Thrift Banks and Cooperatives
- Auidt, Due Diligence Study and Business Assurance (SEC,BSP,IC,CDA regulated companies)
- Tax Planning, Advisory and Compliance
- Estate Accounting
- Financial Planning
- Management Services and Advisory
- Receivership and Liquidation
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Audit
- Project Studies, Business Development Planning
- Accounting Systems (Study, Design and Installation)
- Internal Control and Organizational Evaluation
- Retirement and Pension Planning
- Othe Management Services
- Savings and Loan Associations
- Management and Holding Companies
- Trading & Manufacturing
- Condominium Associations
- Hotels & Resorts
- Power Plants/Real Estae Companies
- Computer Softwares / Hardwares
- Non-stock Associations
- Shipping & Maintenance
- Representative Business Office
Our competent CPAs assure clients that a high degree of professionalism is observed at all times. Work is done with careful efficency and utmost dedication. Each client's objective is fully understood and all relevant aspects are amply considered.
At present BBC has an auditing staff of fifteen (15) CPAs, supported by ten (10) accounting & administrative personnel.
Working with us is always a good experience.